7 Tips to prevent mold in your Rosedale Maryland home.
Prompt mitagation is vital to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24-48 hours under certain conditions.
Here are 7 tips we recommend to prevent Mold growth in your Rosedale Maryland home.
- Keep Humidity between 30-60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing leaks and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows and other areas where water might enter the building and perform necessary maintenance
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
- Contact SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh or your local SERVPRO franchise for assistance after a water damage or if you discover mold.
ABOUT SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh
SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh has been serving the community since 2001. This family owned and operated franchise is certified by the IICRC and approved by all insurance companies. For questions or for more information, please call 410-529-1664 and we will gladly help you out!