Careers with SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh
Now Hiring CREW CHIEF
SERVPRO® of Perry Hall White Marsh is seeking an experienced water and fire mitigation crew chief. Having a great attitude, the ability to work efficiently in high demand situations and computer wise is a must. If you describe yourself as a detailed, dependable team player, energetic, and are a self-motivated strong hard worker who rises to the challenge of an ever-changing environment, give us a call.
Crew Chief Requirements are
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call, as needed.
- Required on call weekends
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a FIT test
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision –Employer partial contribution - Waiting period applies
- HSA may be applicable – Waiting period applies
- Paid Time Off
- Crew Chief for fire/water mitigation: with at least 2 years’ experience
- Monday to Friday
- Alternate after hours and Weekends required
- On call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh is proud of the work we do and is always looking for people interested in a rewarding career. Please check back frequently as new career opportunities become available.