Here's the key to saving money on your Water damaged multi-unit commercial property in Perry Hall, MD.
The key to saving money on your water damaged multi-unit commercial complex in Perry Hall, MD, is to act fast.
A fast response to any water damage is very important, because not only does it help put your tenant at ease and reduces the severity of the water damage, but it also increases the chance for preserving irreplaceable valuables and minimizes the threat of bacterial and mold growth in your apartment or commercial complex. Water damage can quickly become dangerous as well as destroy items and structures in your complex, costing you possibly hundreds to thousands of dollars.
The Benefits of Acting Fast:
- Takes less time and effort to fully achieve dryness
- Drying can occur before microbes begin to multiply
- Lowers the cost of drying
- Less chance of additional damage
- Less items to replace
- Less damage
However, if you fail to act quickly, you increase the risk of the following:
- Delamination (when material fractures into layers)
- Furniture stains
- Rust stains
- Warping floors
- Deterioration of structural components and contents (delamination, etc.)
- Water damage of a Category 1 designation (water is sanitary and does not pose an immediate health effect) can deteriorate into a Category 2 or even Category 3 if not attended to quickly
Are you currently experiencing a major water damage?
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 410-529-1664
It’s understandable that you may feel confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business, which we’ve been doing since we opened our doors in 2001.
What to Expect When you Call SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed. Therefore, it is crucial to observe the site of the loss before you call to supply us with the information we may need. If the water is still running or leaking, you must call a plumber and have it fixed before we arrive on sight in order to ensure that no further damage occurs during the drying and extraction process.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business, and which units were affected.
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your Maryland property in Perry Hall.